We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, especially those who are an active daily Gmail user. We also ask appropriate candidates to own and use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and to become familiar with other forms of social media and Google products. You must also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. The hours for this position are between 2 and 5 hours per week, depending on the availability of tasks. We are currently looking for people with a specific smartphone (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to perform tasks.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be fluent in written English and Portuguese.
• You must live in Mozambique for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to perform tasks.
• Most types of tasks will require both a desktop / laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail should be your main email account
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media.
• You need to know current and historical affairs, media, sports, news, social media and cultural affairs in Mozambique.
• Access and use of a broadband Internet connection and computer and associated software to perform the work, all provided at your expense
• Experience using Web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Do not be too long! Submit your request via the link below using a desktop / laptop computer and a member of our recruiting team will review and process your application.
Note: We can not offer more than one custom Internet Evaluator role by IP address.
To apply , please click on this link
Please Note! Before accepting a job or even offering your service, Please note that job listings are for information only and the site cannot vouch for their legitimacy. We do not have the resources to investigate job listings or the people that post them and cannot guarantee that the specified job will be open when you visit the site. translationforever.com staff urges you to take all the necessary steps before engaging in any professional relationship via this or any other website. Unfortunately, we cannot vouch for any agency or professional translator that uses this website. Best regards. Translation forever staff